Monday 23 June 2014

Blog Essentials #1: Clickable Comment Links





Boo!

I hope you're all well and had a fantastic weekend. This is just a very short, yet quick and easy post on Clickable Comment Links. I've been asked this a few time, and although there are so many tutorials online I thought I'd share it with my readers, so you can all use it :) 

For those who aren't sure what they are, have you seen in someone's comment a clickable link which redirects you to their website/intended webpage? Well that's what a Clickable Link simply is. It's an easy way to direct readers to a webpage you want them to see :)

All you have to do is copy the below (in red) in the comment box:

<a href="{YYY}"> {XXX}</a>

  • In  {YYY} copy your intended web address. For example if I wished to direct readers to MY blog I would insert http://www.lifeasapetite.blogspot.com. IMPORTANT NOTE: if you're copying the hyperlink directly, sometimes it may come up with e.g. http://lifeasaspetite.blogspot.com. REMEMBER to insert the extra www.
  • In {XXX} insert the information you would like to show. For example I would put 'Life as a Petite' or 'Latest Post: Back to Front Outfit Post' etc.

So you should end up with something like:

<a href="http://www.lifeasapetite.blogspot.com"> Life as a Petite </a>



***
There is a lot of controversy surrounding Justin Bieber, and so many people hate 'Baby' BUT I really wanted to share this video below. Again is by the very talented Kurt Hugo Schneider who is playing 'Baby' on the recorder. I strongly recommend watching his musical battle with Jake Bruene HERE. They're so inspirational and it just shows how creative and talented they are :)





I hope this tutorial was easy to follow and that it works. If it doesn't please do drop me a comment below and I'll try my best to help :) 
Are there any other blog essentials you would like to know? 


If any of you were interested in the tea light candle holders, I have more information HERE.

Have a fantastic week everyone, take care and speak soon! 

You can also find me here:
     

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •       •   • 

Lastest Posts:
Back to Front - Life as a Petite
Bubzbeauty Off Shoulder iHeart Top with Skater Skirt - Life as a Petite

Summer Wishlist - Life as Petite


23 comments:

  1. I love the video of "Baby" on the recorder. How fantastic! That must have taken him ages to prepare, play the separate pieces, then mash them together in editing! That's talent!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just? I really would recommend you watching their other ones-they use the buttons of an old mobile in one;p I wish I had their talent haha;p thanks for passing by Viccy:) x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your tips on how to leave a link in the comments box. Loved the video too. Great talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome:) thank you for taking a look :) x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I always use them and appreciate when readers use them on my blog, because they ease visiting their blog. Have a great week!

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right! Have a great one yourself:D x

      Delete
  4. Great post Tiny darling. Have to dash today.
    Happy Monday
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lenya! You too lovely lady! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I've always wondered how to do the clickable link, thanks for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're very welcome! I'm glad it's useful! Let me know if you have any problems :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thank you so much! Just wondering which medium you following me on?:) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic tutorial. Thanks so much for sharing it.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon! Let me know if you have any problems :) x

      Delete
  9. great information!i didn't know how to creat a clickable link!thank u :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're welcome! Give it a go when you next comment on a post :) if you have any problems with it let me know :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post.love the video.
    Have an a great weekend
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it's fab isn't it, i wish i was so talented haha x

      Delete
  12. Thanks so much for helping us dear, I'm trying to follow this tips hehe, great information btw!
    Discover my new article talking about MUST-HAVEAccessories !
    Enjoy your reading guys : www.wallaceyolicia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome, i hope it works! ooh ill have a look :) x

      Delete
  13. thank you very much laura! i'll have a look :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. And it's that easy lol! I always wondered how it was done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was thought the exact same when I realised that that was how they were done:p xx

      Delete

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...