Friday 6 June 2014

Petite Outfit Idea #9 Off Shoulder (Casual)

Boo!

IT'S FRIDAY! How have you all been? :) 


So this week I'm sharing with you all a casual girly, but sadly another monochrome, kind of look. You could say it's kind of preppy, but that's probably just because of the grey skater skirt featured :p 

Petite Outfit Ideas: Off Shoulder Bubzbueaty Top + Skater Skirt || Life as a Petite
So skater skirts have been around for yonks but it's only in these past few months that I've really started to get into the trend - I know where have I been and what have I been wearing?! But then again I can explain, I'm usually more of a shorts type of girl, so skirts are kind of a new thing for me;p There's nothing special about this skirt really, apart from that it was at a pretty decent price of £7.99 from H&M. Even though they have a vast range of other colours, I had to go for boring grey...yeah...but I just thought it'd be an easy skirt to style:p
Petite Outfit Ideas: Off Shoulder Bubzbueaty Top + Skater Skirt || Life as a Petite
This top is actually sold by one of my favourite youtubers: Lindy, or more commonly known as Bubz from Bubzbeauty/Bubzvlogz. Although she primarily does a lot of beauty, which I still have no clue about because I rarely wear makeup, I really enjoy her videos! She just comes across as such a sweet lady, plus she's a petite as well!:p 

Her clothing line has been out for a few years, and I actually got this top a little over a year ago when I had an obsession with off-shoulder tops, an obsession I still have;p I'm not really sure whether off-shoulder tops actually suit a petite frame... I am a huge fan of baggy tops/jumpers/cardi's etc which is bad in a way because it doesn't really work well for a petite...oh well;p 

Top: ShopBubbi.com // Here
Skirt: H&M // Similar
Shoes: Boohoo // Here


***
So I didn't share the song I'd been listening to in my last post (here) because I thought it was already long enough ;p But I have been listening to this gorgeous orchestral arrangement recently and just really really like it. I was actually introduced to it when I passed by Naz's blog (Lazy Obsession), and I'm very grateful because it is such a great revision tune to listen to:)





I hope you all enjoyed this little outfit. How do you normally style your skater skirts? 

Have a great weekend everyone! Take care and speak soon! 

You can also find me here:
     



•                      •                          •       •   • 


Other Petite Outfit Ideas (Clickable photos):

42 comments:

  1. your top is so cute!! I always like those simple tops with little text&print on it. your outfit looks chill and comfy. haha like the fact that it's back and white. again simple which I love. your skirt is also really cute. I'm afraid to wear skirts because with the wind outside im afraid it'll go up haha. your skirt would also look nice with a croptop! some nice jewelry and voila you'll looks chic! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fabianne! haha i know what you mean, i only wear skirts if it's not breezy;p I wish i knew how to style outfits with accessories, i dont think I'm too good with it ;p xxx

      Delete
  2. I like the top.
    Not sure it would suit me but it looks perfect on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I''m sure it'd look lovely on you :) Thanks for passing by! x

      Delete
  3. Looks great! Sadly I am a plus size girl so don't get to enjoy the same fashion. It is so frustrating that they don't simply do the same fashion / styles for plus size. I don't understand why they think if we are big we like wearing tents! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for passing by my blog, i really appreciate it! :) x

      Delete
  4. Such a cute outfit :) I love off the shoulder tops,I think they can add some sex appeal without having to show cleavage/legs etc..Skater skirts are so versatile! I just normally pair with with a slouchy top & converse.xx

    whimsicalmrsw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much kim! Yeah i think keeping it simple and comfy is what i like to do too, thank you:) xx

      Delete
  5. Simple but beautiful, kiss :)

    http://ritasoccio.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much that's very sweet :) x

      Delete
  6. I really adore your style! It looks so gorgeous!

    xoxo. T.
    http://xrubylixious.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking lovely as usual. I wish I could get away with more baggy bits but as I'm a bit hourglassy it doesn't really work :( I love a little flash of a shoulder here or there. Love the skater skirt, I have a burgandy one I wear in autumn winter with tights and boots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh you're tempting me to buy a burgundy one, it's such a pretty colour for autumn :) x

      Delete
  8. Love the off the shoulder look!
    xoKiara
    Tobruckave Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much kiara, and for following me again :D x

      Delete
  9. Very cute outfit and I love the photos!! Would you like to foow each other?
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, I'm following you on bloglovin now :) x

      Delete
  10. There's absolutely nothing boring about gray Tiny, it's one of the best colors, you can spice it up with almost every other color. Anyhow, I love your outfit, you look cute and adorable, love how you styled the top with the off shoulder, it's sexy yet girly. Perfect! Another steal huh, you are quite good at it my friend.
    Happy Friday girl
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very true! I need your wardrobe for that though, mines not full of many colours :p ahha yeah i do love a good bargain :p thanks for passing by:) xxx

      Delete
  11. your figure is a perfection! and such a lovely blog!
    Nice blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, IG and Lookbook? :) Just let me know :)
    http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's incredibly kind of you to say! Following you on all 3 now :) x

      Delete
  12. The top goes so well with the skirt. (=

    xx


    itsksquared.blogspot.com | kim&kyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG this outfit is so cute!!!
    Love the tee
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much margaret, thanks for passing by :) x

      Delete
  14. Amazing outfit! :) I follow your blog, follow back?
    stylizacje-dla-ciebie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much kamila! I'm now following your blog too :) x

      Delete
  15. Cute outfit, dear! ;)

    http://justsmilewithstyle.blogspot.gr/
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just popping in to wish you a happy start into your week Tiny.
    kisses darling
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much lenya, you are so so sweet! at least it's friday now :D Have a great day and lovely weekend! :) xxx

      Delete
  17. Adorable outfit! I love the shape of the skirt!
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much paisley, really appreciate it :) x

      Delete
  18. Cute outfit ! Skater skirts and dresses are super flattering to all girls.

    Asta
    Cactus and Cucumber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much asta! I agree with you :) x

      Delete
  19. LOVE this outfit! <3
    Xo
    Sydney http://www.sydneyfactorfashion.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much Sydney :) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a lovely outfit!
    Love the top especially!

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this outfit! I'm quite petite so i'll have to try something like this out sometime! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cute outfit, I'm petite too, so I should check out your other outfit posts for inspiration! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...